Safe Operation Mode

• Dear Friends

Here I have a KRC2 edition 2005 ( ,I have made a Dummy bride plug connector( X40 ) one the robot manipulator and also for (X211C) Under the robot controller

by the way I have Deactivated SafeOperation functionality by Set the parameter SafeRobot disabled to TRUE,

Now I can work with robot just in T1 !!!

I can't work with other modes like as #T2,#AUT,#EXT

when I switch to these modes I will see this error Message :Emergency Stop By Safety Controller !!!

Does any body knows how I can Solve this problem ?

Please Help .If U have any experience

• Hi

I have read an old tread on this forum that written that "We can do the jumping of X40 - it doesn't need a cable to 21.1 - and it should work fine. "

It means that if we jumped X40 we to remove the second data cable between X41 and X21.1 ?

Is it true ?

• My Special Thanks to Hermann

According his note I have checked the Wring ,It was ok ,

What was the problem, It was, crazy amazing point ,the connector was not good tighten to it's please because some stupid small screw on the connector surface plate :winking_face_with_tongue:

• Yes, Panic Mode

As you have mentioned they are connector pin out for External emergency and Operator safety from outside to the robot controller ,

But in need Local emergency Stop pin out (Emergency Stop from robot controller to the outside)

in attachment you can understood what I need , but this is for Standard robot (X11) ,

• If your controller does not have X11 don't look at X11 documentation. Get documentation for your controller version. Did you check READ FIRST and Xpert portal? You should find there documents for your system.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• What makes you think that?

Did you read the X211C relevant documentation? Did you even connect to Xpert as suggested?

This document is one of the first listed. Page 14 leaves no doubt.

I bet your ET200 unit contains output modules. so when E-Stop is ok, outputs are operational (powered up). Btw, the schematic you posted is for specific application. It also shows that in PLANT_MODE those would need to be bridged (and therefore independent of E-Stop).

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners