Fanuc MultiArm Paralel program

• Hi Dear,

I would like to use my G1 & G1 independently single.

I have 2 groups. G1 and G2. I would like to make different job. G1 and G2 will not be in same program. (because I don't need it)

G1 and G2 will work like different robot, also they will not work synchronous.

my example:

G1 get the part and start working

G2 may get the on other part different time so starting time and completing time will be different. some times G2 will get part early and start working individually from G1.

is it exactly correct, possible?

Could you please give a sample program ? I have roboguide.

Thank you very much.

• Yes, But how I can choose those 2 main programs at the same time as automatically? When I select on TP as manual, both are working simultaneously. I would like to select them automatically and simultaneously. Could you please describe how I can activate those setting?

Thanks

• Main prog:

1: RUN Main1;

2: RUN Main2;

The RUN command is non-blocking so they will both run simultaneously.

Just make sure Main has no groups in the mask. And 1 and 2 only have their own group in the mask.

• I tested your suggestion on Roboguide. result is wonderful. when I find chance I will test in in real robot program. Until that time I need to learn all detail of multiple arm.

Thank you very much. I will have some other question to you for starting program. HawkME

Advertising from our partners