Complete Universal Robot UR5 Robotic Arm

• Hi All,

I’m selling my UR5 Robot Arm that’s in excellent condition and includes all necessary equipment for machine tending. I bought the arm in August 2019 for the purpose of production but the project was completely cancelled, as it ended up being used in-house for demonstrations and for light R&D purposes (video of equipment working can be made available upon request). The arm and all the components works perfectly as it should, has only 4 hours of usage, very small signs of blemishes and no technical problems or issues.

It comes with the Robotiq 6-axis force torque sensor, Shunk EZN 100 3 finger gripper, MSC-12 Shunk EZN100 controller, a Robotiq Wrist Camera, all original packaging, cables, pendant, control box and has warranty through to November 2022 (table not included). I’m moving towards a different approach, so l no longer have the need for the UR5 that’s why it’s priced to sell quickly.

Price: $12,500

Let me know if you have questions or need additional photos and thanks for looking!

Edited once, last by Kaws ().

• Kaws

Changed the title of the thread from “Complete Universal Robots UR5 Robotic Arm” to “Complete Universal Robot UR5 Robotic Arm”.

Advertising from our partners