Use conveyor tracking with CAM function in the Motosim

• Hi,

I will use conveyor tracking and CAM function in same time. I will import the 3D drawing in the Motosim and take code in CAM function. it is easy when there aren't conveyor tracking but i don't see any option in CAM function when there are conveyor tracking.

do anyone know about it?

• Hi all,

Same question here, I was using CAM function (paint) to simulate the painting process. The job have a lot of MOVL, now I want to put it into conveyor tracking.

Is there anyway to do it? Thank you guys.

• that is not so easy question. First thing is if the robot is static or on base axis.

The Robot is Static. Btw, may I ask 1 more question? I teach some point and test run with conveyor tracking. It was really lag when I enable paint setting (see color in product after painting). Did I need to setup anything else or it just because my computer is not good enough?

Thank you.

• Teaching the conveyor program is the same as you would do for normal program, the only difference is that you will have systart and movement commands would have the position of the conveyor.

I've never generated the cam with conveyor, but try putting the conveyor in the position and afterward generate the cam.

Check if in generated program at the end of the line will appear the conveyor position CTP=#####

About being slow, go to Home==》 Heart Beat, probably the value is 0,01, set it to some higher value.

For motosim you should have good graphic card, but even with good graphic card depending of the models you are using, it might become slow, but the heart beat should solve that.

Advertising from our partners