17245 (0x435d) Twincat3 error

• I am working with the twincat3 with CX9020 which controls the servo motor AM8122,

i am using the NC function blocks to control the motor, while using the MC_MoveVelocity,

there seems to be this error all the time \\\\ 17245 (0x435d) \\\\ , sometime motor rotates

while sometime it starts for bit and suddenly stops showing the same error.

i have tried all the different parameter setting, i am sure this problem can be eradicated but i just needed a click,

where i am making mistake.

Anyone here to help???

• AD
  • let's see... :)

1. asking for PLC help in a Robot forum

2. not checking documentation for fault description

3. not mentioning drive that is used to control the motor

4. not mentioning drive configuration, wiring, setpoints etc. (overtravel limits, initialized values like load/tuning parameters, acceleration, speed etc.)

5. not mentioning test conditions (not loaded, overloaded, move enable)

6. not mentioning wiring, power etc. perhaps connecting thing on a breadboard or using 9V battery instead of AC mains tp power the servo drive are the problem.

etc. ....

which is why it is usually recommended to read pinned topic READ FIRST.

based on TwinCat documentation, this fault indicates that motor position feedback value did not change when expected. possible reasons are that motor is blocked (overloaded), brake is not released, something is not wired correctly etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• hey panic mode thanks for your reply, i managed to get it right by myself, changing the parameters, it was about the parameters nothing else. and about that read first do i have to read it everytime post here how does that work, may be it would be absurd to do it every time.