Black and white instructions to adjust points for pallet using boxes

• I have a Fanuc cert, but of course the job I get hired for has Yaskawa. This is a very basic program, robot palletizes 2 boxes at a time, 4 layers high. This is essentially 2 layers as 1/3, 2/4 are the same copy and pasted. What I am looking for is a simple cheat sheet on how to make adjustments to the x and y axis. What would also be nice is a cheat sheet on how to move the robot after teaching the points. I tried watching the engineer they brought in today, but he was just going way too fast. It took me 3 months to learn Fanuc, so it’s gonna take me while to learn yaskawa. If anyone has some reallly good literature I would be very thankful. I do have the manuals, but you know how that goes.

• The easiest way to palletizing is use pallet solver software, in this software you can define all things and take export and load file on the controller, you don't need any teach, all things are in the software.

But it is very expensive solution 😃

• If you want to post the jobs here (master job and all child jobs including the one you need to adjust), I can take a look for you.

Or, save everything off the controller, compress it and attach it here and I can open it in motosim and see how the system functions.

Advertising from our partners