I'm trying to send an integer to a PLC as an output that can then be displayed on HMI

• I have an integer counting how many times I do something (Usually 50 or 100). I have the Integers as I001 and I002.

I want to send that integer to a PLC so that it can be displayed on an HMI, but am having the darndest time.

Anyone have some ideas?

• I'm not familiar with Yaskawa(although I just bought a new one, so i will be soon), and i'm not sure if this is the easiest way, but you should just be able to wire an output to the PLC and trigger the output in your program every time said thing happens. if you are just counting by 1, pulse the output and have the PLC do all the math. This is how i would do it, not sure if that is the best way or not.

• I have all kinds of ideas. What generation of controller? Some are easier than others. What is the maximum value your counter can be?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• 1,你可以通过梯形图功能,将变量的值通过组信号的方式发给PLC。

2,你可以使用以太网通讯tcp协议的socket将数据发送给PLC。

学海无涯,回头是岸!:winking_face:

• Since your maximum value is well within the range of a Byte variable I'd use it. It makes your life very easy. You could use the INC (increment instruction) B-whatever address. To send it to the plc you could use the DOUT or the PULSE instruction.

Example:

INC B000

DOUT OG#( x ) B000

or

INC B000

PULSE OG#( x ) B000 T=1.00

The x in the OG#( ) is whatever group you want to use that is on your network between the robot controller and plc.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• 1,你可以通过梯形图功能,将变量的值通过组信号的方式发给PLC。

2,你可以使用以太网通讯tcp协议的socket将数据发送给PLC。

Do you have sample for socket?

You said the data can send from robot controller to PLC via socket, please explain more and send sample. I like to test it.

• 你有插座的样品吗?

你说数据可以通过socket从机器人控制器发送到PLC,请解释更多并发送样本。我喜欢测试它。

1,你需要根据对应型号的控制柜加载motoplus开发的相关通讯的.out文件。

2,机器人需要开启motoplus功能,开启功能。

3、相关文件可以联系安川厂家让他们提供给你。

学海无涯,回头是岸!:winking_face:

• 1,你需要根据对应型号的控制柜加载motoplus开发的相关通讯的.out文件。

2,机器人需要开启motoplus功能,开启功能。

3、相关文件可以联系安川厂家让他们提供给你。

I think you don't understand my problem yet.

the problem is not load out file or active motoplus.

Advertising from our partners