EE wiring inside cabinet

• Hello, is it possible to split the EE wiring inside the cabinet?

I need a simple I/O, and was wondering if I could use the EE I/O but I do not want to run wires. I was thinking I could split them some how in the cabinet.

Anybody do this before?

• Yes, you can do it. I wouldn't do it. One mistake, you blow the board

Can you see the harness of blue wires coming from the top to the connector on the board ? Those are you wires. I guess you have to figure which one is the one you one to split

Don't you have two Honda connector ? did you use all the I/O ?

Retired but still helping

I totally agree with Fabian on this. Servo amplifiers are expensive

If you want to save money, Radwell has lots of NOS inventory of Model A I/O along with tested used boards. If you need help with part numbers, just ask.

• I did find the wires and I have a intermediate board that would make it easier to tap into the EE wiring.

ok seems to be consensus. Can be done, but don't touch it.

I'm new to robots.

How do I get simple I/O to the cabinet? Are there some stock available I/O I can use?

Can you see the harness of blue wires coming from the top to the connector on the board ? Those are you wires. I guess you have to figure which one is the one you one to split

Don't you have two Honda connector ? did you use all the I/O ?

I can get Honda connecter ( I think!) , but which I/O are you referring to?

• If you have them , they will be on the right side panel wall. Behind the main disconnect.

The picture that I show is the end you need to connect.

it seems that I do not. unless it is very hidden somewhere?
    but I cannot see it.

is this something I can install or what are my options for I/O ?

• Haven't seen a cabinet like yours, you should look for the correct documentation. For me it seems that there may be some I/Os on the Board. Suggest that there are some optocoupler and relays.

Advertising from our partners