1376 Active commands inhibited and 1025 conf. error I\O driver PBMASL

• First of all, I have read all the threads on the forum. I encountered the '1376 Active commands inhibited' problem before on another robot. I installed 'image backup' and problem.I'm only getting two messages on the robot right now 1376 Active commands inhibited and 1025 conf. error I\O driver PBMASL.When I just press ack.all 1025 conf. error G\O driver PBMASL message not cleared.

When I energize the motors, s= green ı= green r= yellow.Does this question have anything to do with move_enable? When I energize the motors, the contactor in the control unit opens. But the manipulator does not release the brakes.It cannot communicate because there are other devices introduced to the robot.Could this be why or could it be a problem with the x11 socket?

• in general, IO problems could be the issue. to check, simply try to isolate it by commenting out profibus driver in IOSYS.INI.

to make sure move enable is not an issue, temporarily change it to input 1025.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• You cannot move robot if drives are not enabled. To enable drives in T1 mode, you must hold enabling switch.

When robot is not mastered, there will be messages telling you what axis needs mastering. Unmastered robot cannot run programs. Also it cannot be jogged except in axis specific coordinate system

To get familiar with your robot, find key documentation and learn how to ask for help, please read pinned topic READ FIRST

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• yes i know about enabling switch...

it is robot what stayed in the store for a long time. I do a reanimation.

I continue investigation.

Found one interesting thing.

Earlier I switched ProfiBus driver OFF in IOSYS.INI (i dont have any PLC now)

Now while i checked Automated externals i found variable $MOVE_ENABLE = 3

So i changed it to = 1025.

After i saved it "ACTIVE COMMANDS INHIBITED" doesnt appears at all.

When i try to jog the axes i hear brakes but robot doesnt move.

I found another variable $DRIVES_ON = 2

Should i change this to the 1025 as well?

Advertising from our partners