HMI Teach Pendant V7.4

• Hello everyone,

I have an LR Mate 200iC with R30iA Mate controller, version 7.4, and I created an HMI in SharePoint Designer 2007.

If I import my screen into Roboguide software, this screen will be perfect.

However, when imported into the real robot the positions of my objects are changed. The attached image is an example of what happens.

Note: I am using ActiveX and also the file format and directory are correct.

Any help is welcome and I will be grateful! :top:

• Hi M1 chilino,

i dont know how you declare the position of your buttons. But my advice would be to create a table with the amount of rows and colums what you need... in your example i would say 6 rows and 3 colums..and put the buttons inside the field what you want..Button1in row 1 colum1...button2 row 1 colum 2and so on.

best regards

• Hi M1 chilino,

i dont know how you declare the position of your buttons. But my advice would be to create a table with the amount of rows and colums what you need... in your example i would say 6 rows and 3 colums..and put the buttons inside the field what you want..Button1in row 1 colum1...button2 row 1 colum 2and so on.

best regards

Hello Friend,

your tip helped me, everything worked out as I expected!

I configured the screen as a table, and in the spaces I placed the items. For empty spaces, I filled it with invisible buttons to force spacing between objects.

you helped me a lot, I'm very happy.

Thank you very much! :bravo:

• I went through this a while back and I am pretty sure and as R47 suggested the panels are based on a matrix of rows and columns.

I am pretty sure if you just tested something out using the panel wizard, then part of the setup of the page is to stipulate rows and columns and using sharepoint, I don't think you can just throw things in randomly.

When using something offline like sharepoint, you have to consider the size of the window, size of fields and size of fonts as the window on the hmi allows for sliding navigation north<>south and west<>east.

I did all my last pages using sharepoint.

As you're probably aware, you can lose hours of your life just getting it how you like it, so using Roboguide as a test platform eases this as at least you can enjoy a beer whilst testing it all prior to deployment.

• Thank you very much for complementing. This world of HMIs is very new to me, it contributed a lot to my development.

Thanks for sharing knowledge my friend!!!!

success for you! :hi-bye:

:beerchug:

• You're very welcome, I always enjoy the customizable panels of robots.

They may not incorporate the high end features dedicated HMI's have, but for single cell applications, they can easily be deployed/utilized reducing in overall costs and keeping things simple.

Have fun.........:top:

Advertising from our partners