How to stop move execution to a point and with next UDP received do move to different point?

• Hi everybody,

I use a program that is controlling the robot RS003N by receiving from the computer via UDP list of 6 position variables [XYZOAT]. Then the values are decoded and assign to do JMOVE [XYZOAT]

At the end of robot I have force sensors that sends data to computer.

I would like implement something that would stop robot during the execution of a JMOVE command if sensors will show on computer too high values, by sending a UDP command and that robot 'forget' the move command to that point, so not just HOLD.

After that I would like to be able to receive next point position by UDP and execute the next JMOVE to that point.

Here is pseudo code how I see it:

Received first point via UDP vl1 = [.vl[1], .vl[2], .vl[3], .vl[4], .vl[5], .vl[6]]

POINT .tp= TRANS (.vl[1], .vl[2], .vl[3], .vl[4], .vl[5], .vl[6])

JMOVE .tp

Received via UDP HALT ; to stop the movement during execution

?HALT? ; stop the whole program so I cant receive new UDP commands to execute

?ERESET? ; not working in program

Received new point via UDP vl2 = [.vl[1], .vl[2], .vl[3], .vl[4], .vl[5], .vl[6]]

POINT .tp = TRANS (.vl[1], .vl[2], .vl[3], .vl[4], .vl[5], .vl[6])

JMOVE .tp

Is it possible to stop move execution to a point and with next UDP received do move to different point? What else could I use as HALT and ERESET doesn't work as expected?

• ****Edited after re-reading your post****

You will not be able to seamlessly abort the current motion, and start a new motion without pre-processing (as far as I'm aware using standard Kawasaki motion).

You may be better to research the RTPM by User Input option (see attached manual), this may offer a better solution.

• Hi

I want change robot motion path according camera data and i try to use RTPM by user input (TCP-IP), but i get error "Option is not set up".
    How i can enable this option?

Advertising from our partners