KRC5 and KukaVarProxy

• Hello Guys!

I just received a new KRC5 micro and I am trying to enable communications with KUKAVARPROXY.

Turns out I cannot open the necessary door as per required by KVP.

Whenever I try with the smartpad, it will ask to save the changes and reboot. After rebooting there is no saved open door.

Does anybody know another way to open the door, or change the listening door for KVP?

Best regards,

Caio

• Hello panic mode !

I have tried that. Right after adding, it requests me to reboot with reload files checked.

After rebooting it seems as it does not save the new setting. Same thing if I click save, exit network configuration and open right after it.

I have two KRC4 with KSS 8.6 if I'm not mistaken and this function works properly! Only this new KRC5 micro with KSS 8.7.2 that won's save changes.

• have not used KRC5 micro yet but it has a switch. not sure if managed or not. what do you mean it does not save settings? how are you testing? do you mean that added port is not showing up after reboot? if you are trying to ping it from some external node, are you sure you are connecting to correct port? and are you sure you are doing cold boot with "reload files" or merely letting Windows restart?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello panic mode

I have made a quick video to show what is happening.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As you can see, I add the ports, as per procedure, and if I open network config right after, changes seems to not be saved. I added the port and saved changes again, and then rebooted with reload files. No luck after that.

PS. there are a lot of error messages, the robot is not connected to the controller, and having the robot connected does not change this behaviour.

PS2. it was going to be harder to edit the video, so i just filmed all the way through reboot.

• well, it is supposed to show that it was added as soon as you go back to it... it looks like something is either wrong with the plugin or file is read only. you can try to edit it manually and then do a cold start with reload files. perhaps post your KLIConfig.xml.

this is what it looks like on KSS8.5

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• te refieres a puerto?

micro usa KSS más nuevo, pero todo debería ser igual.

[adjuntar='31735','ninguno','verdadero'][/adjuntar]

Kuka krc4

kss 8.6.6

kr270c

impresionante,

do you have a manual about how to create smart buttons like this ? switch the images and what do yo change to see the current position in each of buttons ?

just for funny debug test :smiling_face:

Regards

Saludos / Best Regards

Madrijo3

• which smart buttons? you mean the items in the red frame?

i did that using VisualStudio by creating standard windows form application.

basic idea is to display window, turn off the border, place it in specific location and do whatever you need from it (add picture box or label). note that placement depends on environment. if this is OfficePC (OfficeLite) , HMI window can be moved by user. this meant using Windows API to locate main window of the HMI. also i used transparency so that own background is not visible.

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners