KRL code to save variables timestamped in a text file Kss 8.3.34

• Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to write variables in to text file and I'm really struggling to figure out right way to do it. I have read the CREAD/CWRITE manual and searched related topics from here, but many of the examples are gone and i'm useless with kuka syntax manuals.

I would appreciate if someone could give me example how do I write 2 INT and one REAL variable with timestamps in to one text file.

Kss 8.3.34

INT V=1000

INT V2=2000

REAL V3=10500.80000

Thanks!

• as MOM suggested, SWRITE seem to be a bit better than CWRITE and there are more examples, but - this functionality requires overhaul (by KUKA...).

formatting does not work correctly or as described in the manuals (and i think it never did). an example is %f etc. in fact the very examples for %f do not work. SWRITE is more likely to be convinced to use specified format but this fails too. in general string manipulation is always a challenge and there are special considerations.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners