Formcut not appearing in XRC-2001 inform list

• Hello I’ve been trying to get formcut to work on any one of my 3 xrc-2001s for two days now. I have XXX set to 1 and XXX set to 1 but Formcut will not show up in my options. A Yaskawa tech said that some early software versions didn’t have formcut but I believe my software versions are of the newest, and no one seems to think it’s an add on software option, just an enable and you’re good to go kinda thing. I was about to throw up my hands and say the tech was right but then I went to my application menu and there’s the formcut spec file. Logic would point to I’m neglecting something as a software version without formcut wouldn’t have formcut settings in application. I go to inform list- motion, formcut should be below REFP but the list ends there. I have instructions set for expanded as well in teaching condition.

Anyone have any thoughts as to what my error is?

Thanks,

Andrew

• What software version are you using? I remember X8.00 being out and about X6.38 being near the end for general public.

Formcut was not an add-on. The software has it or it doesn’t.

Do you any Formcut instructions in the INFORM LIST, OTHER?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• My software build is x6.37(JP-US)-00, parameter 3.21.

I’m told that this is the most common version. The only thing appearing in INFORM, OTHER is SHCKSET and SHCKRST. Right,and I can’t imagine the software doesn’t have it if it has the Form cut file setting.

Thanks,

Andrew

• Try going to SETUP, TEACHING CONDITIONS. Go up the Menu Area and see if there is a rebuild under data.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners