Cannot create a new Job on DX200

• Are you in Teach? I can see the key looks like it is. But do you actually have the Teach icon in the upper right of the screen.

You have multiple messages. What do they all say?

Do you have the alarm icon in the upper right of the screen?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Are you in Teach? I can see the key looks like it is. But do you actually have the Teach icon in the upper right of the screen.

You have multiple messages. What do they all say?

Do you have the alarm icon in the upper right of the screen?

Messages Say:

1. Servo ON enable signal is OFF

2. Safety guard is open

But i think before also i was having these messages and at the same time I was able to create job. Yes, teach icon is showing on top right corner of screen.

• You have an alarm. The alarm is preventing you from seeing CREATE NEW JOB. Go to SYSTEM INFO, ALARM. Reset alarm, if possible, after documenting.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Please login the security in management mode then it will appear.

Management security level is not required to create a new job. A new job can be created in Editing security level.

• While I will not disagree that the Management security level gives you more things, the OP issue was resolved over 5 months ago and does not require Management.

Even though he was in Management, looking at the screen shot. It was simply resetting an alarm.

Advertising from our partners