KRC1 cp5614

• Dear Guys

There are 3 of KRC1 in one of our customers with kuka cross 4.1.5

I am going to connect controller as master of profibus to connect with 2 salve module as spot welding,

I used CP5614A2 , but the green LED flashing fast and it means that it can not detect PCI card

I checked the device manager of win95 and its cleared that Siemens Master/Slave card is detected by windows,

I used CP5614 with KRC2 before more times in other projects without any problem,

Could anybody help me?

• Windows detection of card doesn't matter. The card controlled by VxWin Realtime OS as Kuka controller. CP5614A2 has two version. One of them double PCB (for KRC1) slave section mounted on main PCB. Other one is single PCB and just compatible KSS 5.X.X. If you have single PCB version, the card is not compatible with KRC1. If you have double PCB version may firmware not compatible with VxWin.

Kuka Art Nr: 00-104-561

• CP5614A2 has two version. One of them double PCB (for KRC1) slave section mounted on main PCB. Other one is single PCB and just compatible KSS 5.X.X. If you have single PCB version, the card is not compatible with KRC1

Dear Ozkan

My Cp5614 is single PCB

• This doesn't say anything, because the card is managed by VxWorks.

Actually it says a lot.

For any pc card owned by vxworks (starting with WinXPe) must have a dummy driver for windows.

Otherwise - vxworks and windows will access that card at the same time and causes unexpected behaviour

I used CP5614A2 , but the green LED flashing fast and it means that it can not detect PCI card

I checked the device manager of win95 and its cleared that Siemens Master/Slave card is detected by windows

You must not find the device under windows - only by vxworks (could be real time device?)

What happens:

windows and vxworks can access the card the same time - causing problems

vxworks access the card and windows is interfering -causing problems

Note:

PNP (plug and pray or plug and cry) also works for win95 (depends on settings)

Edited once, last by MOM ().

Advertising from our partners