Need help with offline programming

• Hello everyone. I need help. In the motosim program, I built a cell. The robot on the portal is inverted. How to set up the robot's coordinate system correctly. So that the Z axis is directed up and not down like mine. Controller NX100 robor HP20

• It is a Yaskawa parameter that will flip the robot frame around. Since this is an old controller are you setting the MotoSim cell up as an actual running cell?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• It is a Yaskawa parameter that will flip the robot frame around. Since this is an old controller are you setting the MotoSim cell up as an actual running cell?

I am building a new cell by analogy with the real one, I tried to create an error from the ALL.prm file of the robot.

• Use the cmos.bin file from the real controller. If the robot’s frame is rotated 180 degrees then the virtual robot will be the same. The cmos will bring in everything from the real controller.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Use the cmos.bin file from the real controller. If the robot’s frame is rotated 180 degrees then the virtual robot will be the same. The cmos will bring in everything from the real controller.

I'm sorry for the stupid question, but how do I save the cmos. bin file from the NX100 controller ? There is no such file in the folders in the picture.

• It's in Maintenance mode.

Turn the controller off.

Press and hold the MAIN MENU key down.

Turn the controller on. Once you see the blue screen you can let go of MAIN MENU.

Put a CF card in the pendant.

In the Main Menu go to TOOL. This may say FD/CF, depending on how old the software is..

Press COMPACTFLASH in the sub-menu.

Cursor to CMOS SAVE.

Press the SELECT key.

Press "YES" on the box asking to SAVE.

At the bottom of the screen there will be a message, "Saving system data. Please don't shut power off." This message is replaced with "Maintenance Mode" and the pendant beeps when complete.

• Thank you

Advertising from our partners