Convergence criteria of "Conveyor tracking".

• Hi all.

Anyone know the convergence criteria of "Conveyor tracking"? I mean how Robot decides that it reaches the programmed position (object moving on conveyor).

My machine uses IrB1200 with option "Conveyor tracking" to pick products on conveyor.

-Normal case: Robot runs after product for a short distance-> catches up with product -> moves down -> turns vacuum On -> complete

- Abnormal case: Sometimes Robot runs after product for a very long distance although visually I see Robot absolutely CATCHES UP WITH product (Robot is right above the product). Then robot moves beyond the limited area and raises machine error.

The vacuum sensor works well.

Please give me some advices, thank you.

• Hi,

Fist you have to connect robot to conveyor. Move the robot to max reach area. Get the value and put on program. See exemple below... Where 0.9 is the maximum distance for the robot pick the object.

Lb02:

IF AOutput(c1Position)>0.9 THEN

PulseDO\PLength:=0.01,c1Rem1PObj;

WaitTime 0.02;

GOTO Lb02;

ENDIF

WaitWObj wobjpick;

• Hi Pluto.

Thank you for your reply.

Where can I add the following codes? Do I need one more task that always checks the encoder value?

Do you know why sometimes (in my case, the frequency is about 1 time per 700 products) Robot can not reaches the PICK position? When error occurs, program pointer remains in "MoveL pPick,v300,fine,tGrip\wobj:=wobj_cnv;"

Advertising from our partners