KUKA safeOperation axis calibration with plate on the reference switch

• Hello,

I'm writing my graduate work about "KUKA safeOperation axis calibration with plate on the reference switch" and I have one problem on the internet is very difficult to get meaningfull materials about that i fing only KST_SafeOperation_32_en.pdf. Do you have maybe some materials, manuals, DTR's, videos or something that can help me to describe and understand my issue of axis calibration with plate on the reference switch. I will be very greatfull of any form of help.

• something that can help me to describe and understand my issue of axis calibration

...what is your issue, exactly? You never state that. You also never state robot model, controller model, KSS version, SafeOperation version, all the details that are critical to anyone being able to help you.

You should think about to change the theme. What you name calibration, is only a check of the calibration. Think it's not worth to write about more than one sentence.

The official name is "Mastering Reference".

• or mastering reference check. as already stated it does not apply mastering, it only checks if mastering is reasonably close to not maim users when trying to enter shared space for example...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• hi everyone, i am new in this site forum and i have a problem with kuka KR10 R1100, i couldn't calibrate axis 4, and i looked for the documentation without any reponse.

any suggestions.. help is highly appreciated

thanks in advance

• Why not downloading documentation yourself.

explains how.

And btw what you are probably looking for is called mastering and is not related to safe operation. Reference switch in safe operation does not check a individual axis.

Fubini

Advertising from our partners