Honda Connector

• I am having a weird problem with my connector on my inputs. I am on a 30iB plus mate controller, and a 50 pin connector and wired exactly to the pin out. I cannot get any of the inputs to work, i have setup my inputs on rack 48 slot 1 start 1 and i have confirmed that i am getting 24V to input 1, yet it does not turn on. I have a similar cell at our shop and thought maybe the wiring was wrong on the connector but when i plugged that same cable into that robot and put 24V to the input 1, it turns on and works fine. Is there some setting or configuration i am forgetting to set in the robot? its been a while since i set up the one in our shop and don't recall having any issues or if i configured the robot to make it work.

• ... but when i plugged that same cable into that robot ...

which same cable to which robot? :thinking_face:

Did you try the other cable to the other robot? :thinking_face:

Normally you don't have more to do than setting rack, slot and start. Is it showing blue 'ACTIVE' state in the configruation of the I/O?

In that cases most time the ground or power supply is not connected.

• Sorry for the confusion. The honda connector that I have in the field (which was not turning on any inputs) i brought back to our shop and plugged it into another robot (same type and controller) and supplied 24V to input 1 and it worked here.

I cannot figure out what the issue is. I am bashing my head over it.

• I am having a weird problem with my connector on my inputs. I am on a 30iB plus mate controller, and a 50 pin connector and wired exactly to the pin out. I cannot get any of the inputs to work, i have setup my inputs on rack 48 slot 1 start 1 and i have confirmed that i am getting 24V to input 1, yet it does not turn on. I have a similar cell at our shop and thought maybe the wiring was wrong on the connector but when i plugged that same cable into that robot and put 24V to the input 1, it turns on and works fine. Is there some setting or configuration i am forgetting to set in the robot? its been a while since i set up the one in our shop and don't recall having any issues or if i configured the robot to make it work.

I'm having the same problem did you find any fix?

Advertising from our partners