Different Position Joint

• Hello!

I'm trying to create a random movement in one of them and copy paste the program to the other one.

So I decided to make the setup of the User Frame for two identical robots (hence with the same Frame) separately, but when pasted the point from Robot 1 to Robot 2, the positions do not match.

After this, I copied the Frame values from Robot 1 into Robot 2, copied the position of the point as well, and they still aren't matching.

I justed cheked the POSN values to make them match, and with the same position values, they do not look the same: Robot 1 is quite up above and Robot 2 is below and with the tool slightly twisted.

Why is this happening? It is maybe because an error during the first setup of the robot?

**note that both positions have the same UF:1 and UT:1

Thankyou :smiling_face:

• Are the robots the same, are you sure that UF and UT are the same and selected, is the motion config string the same? Are you starting from the same position? Are you using joint or linear motion?

Show pictures.

• Hi!

I manage to find the problem... I needed to masterize the robot again. The zero position was not the same on both of them! Thankyou HawkME

Btw, how can I change the configuration (NBD 0 0 0 to NUT 0 0 0) of an already-set frame?

Advertising from our partners