EthernetKRL Real time Variables monitoring

• Hello

We have a KRC4 controller with an EthernetKRL option.

The main objective we want to achieve is constant real time monitoring of some variables, which will be send to the robot from server via EthernetKRL.

I tried to make some simple progs, which have some kind of while loop inside. But I faced the problem: The program works only a limited time because of EKI01280 and EKI01792 (Limit of memory element reached) Errors. The problem with first error I solved with EKI_Lock command, but is there a way to solve a problem with a second error? The manual says to increase buffer size, but as I see, it will be a bad solution, as the program will work a little bit longer, but It will be stopped by an error anyway...

• you may want to elaborate... i would suggest to check pinned topic READ FIRST.

for example you posted no code, mentioned no software versions etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Yep. My Bad. Software version is 8.5.8

And also, the EKI_Lock didn't solved the problem as it causes EKI00015 (Access to empty element memory) error... So I added ClearBuffer instruction at the end of the cycle as I don't need buffer anyway. I don't know will it help or not as I still testing the program. But it seems OK right now.

The code For program is

And the Config file is

Advertising from our partners