Turn off VisionTech system message

• Hi everybody

I need help, How I turn off information system message from VisionTech version 4.2. Error code: VTH00001. Test message: "Not enough features recognized to determine the location of the part" Robor KRC4 KSS 8.6

The message shows on robot panel when the camera dont find the part, and then I change the exposure time and try find part again, but the camera cannot find the part, robot shows this massage again. And i dont now stoped the message. because i change the exposure time until the camera find the part.

Thank you

• that is quite straight forward... commission your vision system as documented. exposure affects what camera can see but it has nothing to do if camera can recognize what is in the image. seeing and recognizing are two very different things.

if you do not want to see the message there are different ways to do it. for example you can stop triggering vision system. or you can uninstall it. or you can unplug smartPad, or just look the other way...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• I'd say fix the cameratask and make it reliable enough so that you dont get any "extra" not enough features recognized messages.

What are you trying to find and what minimum score have you set? What post processing are you doing? How is your toolblock set up? Is camera mounted on eoat or stationary? Are lighting conditions stable? Personal rule of thumb is to always adjust for maximum aperature and exposure until it starts affecting image quality and details. Visiontech provides a good set of postprocessing capability as long as you have a good enough basis to begin with.

Can you post some pics of your toolblock and actual pictures taken with the correct camera with the correct exposure. And explain what you want to detect in the images?

• that would be a good start. there is no single answer or solution as problem description leaves too many things out. was this working before or not? if it was, what changed? it could be something subtle like picture out of focus, camera was moved slightly so size or scaling appears different or rotation is a bit different. how far is score from passing limit?

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners