DX100 Coordinated motion and endless option issue

• Dear All,

I recently bought a second hand MS80W robot with a DX100 controller on behalf of a client in order to integrate a laser cladding system. The system uses a single axis station in order to continuously rotate the workpiece and therefore I am using the endless option function to avoid having to rotate the external axis back at the end of each program. I am creating off line programs in an application that I have developed on the PC which use synchro coordinated motion in order to handle eccentric parts. When I run programs, which are extensively validated in several other robots, I get an error with error code 4208 System Error (Arith) [11]. If I deactivate the endless function the program runs perfectly but at the end I cannot use the MReset function to avoid the unwinding of the axis. If I use the endless function without the synchro motion there is no issue. The problem arises onlly when SMOV is used. I have tried everything and even did a complete reset and setup of the controller. I have setup several systems and never had this problem before. Does anybody have any idea what this problem could be?

Regards Nicholas

Advertising from our partners