Errorhandler, RETRY

• Hi,

I have a little question about Errorhandling.

This is an example procedure which at start checks if the output on the gripper is "Closed". If not, i'd like to raise my own Errno which triggers a UIMsgBox that the operator can choose if he/she would like to close the gripper.

Afterwards, i'd like to "RETRY" to jump back and actually check again to see if the output still is 0.

The problem is that the Errorhandler triggers again and again even though doCloseStatorGrip=1. Why? Anyone? Am I Unable to use "Raise" if it's "my own" errno? I don't want to use TRYNEXT because I actually want to check the statement once again when the gripper has closed.

• Did you use BookErrno for your error? Add a default to your test case and put in a stop or placeholder <smt> is what I use because it will cause a fault for attempting to execute a placeholder. This will help to determine if you actually have another error that you have not anticipated.

• I think the RETRY will just jump back to the RAISE. So you just do a loop.

You can check the IO in the error handler instead and if it is solved you can jump back with a TRYNEXT instead and it would work.

Advertising from our partners