ROBOGUIDE ERROR

• yes. I already try to open another backup file, make new cell, and re-install the software, but still error. :loudly_crying_face:

If you have the same problem with other backup files, reinstall the roboguide program. In my opinion will be resolved.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• If you have the same problem with other backup files, reinstall the roboguide program. In my opinion will be resolved.

Thanks hydra. I already reinstall roboguide software, but still get that error.

• Thanks hydra. I already reinstall roboguide software, but still get that error.

1) There may be a problem with your installation file,

2) an unreadable area may have occurred on the disk,

3) you may be encountering an error while installing,

4) An error may have occurred after windows update.

5) Windows defender or UAC protection may be blocking it.

6) .net framework etc. programs are out of date/not working.

My suggestion;

Install and try on another computer with the same setup file

If you get the same error after installing, get a new setup file.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• I know this is an old thread, but I wanted people to know what worked for me if they get this error when they google search it.

I found that the length of the path to my robot cell was too long. My company uses OneDrive and the total path length to the location of the MyWorkcells folder was too long ("Onedrive-super-long-full-company-name-inc/Documents/Myworkcells/Project/"). RoboGuide didn't give any warnings though.

Once I put the workcell in a shorter path folder, like "C:/Customer/Project/" the error didn't come back.

So give that a try before some of the more extreme methods. I was using RoboGuide v9.4.

Advertising from our partners