ForceTorque Control : Cancellation

• Evening all,

Tech Specs:

KR10-R1100-2

KSS 8.6.6

KRC4 Compact

Query:

Is it possible to within KRL cancel an active ForceTorque Task?.

Within an application, I use a force guided motion task to feel it’s way into a tool changer, this executes fine, but my problem comes IF the PLC triggers an “AbortCycle” request.

This request triggers an INTERRUPT which essentially makes the robot go in the reverse direction and to HOME1.

At this point the Cell ().SRC is reset and PGNO_REQ = TRUE

My Problem:

Upon the next job/PGNO issued, as soon as the robot begins to move I get an immediate stop and $Correction exceeded alarm. I believe this is because the RSI is still open?....or....the task is still thinking it’s being executed?.

This has been a read of many a KUKA .PDF for me, but I feel I’m overlooking a simple solution and hence hoping someone out here has done this or commanded a cancellation of a task within ForceTorque Control......

• i see no mention of FTC version. but it would be newer since KSS too is newer than any i worked with.

basically you should have option to assign that same input to enter brake mode.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Morning all / Panic,

Apologies, The Tech Package version:

ForcetorqueControl v4.1.1

I placed a ForceTorque Control command via the menu to turn the task off but this errors out when executed via a RESET ().

Have also logged a case with KRUK, just putting some feelers out there to a manual way of cancelling....

Advertising from our partners