Robot Current Position in variable

• Hi,

I will see the robot current position in a position at real time. When robot is moving and running, I will see the value of each axis in a variables.

I try with system job but it couldn't get the system positions by GETS instruction.

do anyone know other method?

• I will show it in my hmi, in hmi i can only show value saved in each P-Variables and i couldn't show current position of robot.

I need to save value of current position in P- variables or save each axis value in D-variable or R-variable and show those in hmi.

• Yesterday, I check it by system job, I select R1 control group and the GETS active for P variable. I do with it and work correct.

what do you think about other methods?

in system job I write GETS P015 $P001

it give the current position of robot and send to p015. it is system job and always is running. now the p015 can use in HMI and always show current position in real time.

i don't know, maybe there are other method for this work.

• See the YRC Operator's Manual. Starting on page 6-106 are parameters and M-registers. The M-registers can send to the External Outputs and viola to the plc/hmi.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• I check this method, this method can help when you will send data by I/Os, i will send directly the data on the HMI, this method couldn't help because the data divide 2 part, low and high bytes. it need to a formula for create new value for each axis.

I think the best way for send directly data is use system job.

• See the YRC Operator's Manual. Starting on page 6-106 are parameters and M-registers. The M-registers can send to the External Outputs and viola to the plc/hmi.

Hi Devils,

Which operator's manual are you referring to? Could you give a number. There are different versions for Europe and America.

Is there any chance that you are pointing to "Present robot position output function" and parameters S1C208G-S1C225G?

Edit:

I founded:

America: MANUAL NO. RE-CSO-A051"YRC1000 GENERAL OPERATOR’S MANUAL"

Chapter 6.12 Present Manipulator Position Output Function

Europe: E1102000220GB01 "General operation’s Robot controller User manual"

Chapter 7.12 Present robot position output function.

It is useful in simple cells, but with external axes is not so easy.

Is there any way to send coordinates in UserFrame instead of Base?

Edited 2 times, last by mil3k ().

Advertising from our partners