Roboguide Vision Problem (Enable vision Simulation)

• Hello all,

I have a question for you. When i "enable vision simulation" in ROBOGUIDE i take an error message. "VSCiRVisionInterface.Connect Err Line Number:8 [iRVision] cannot connect virtual frame grabber. virtual camera connection failed. Please re open this workcell to connect virtual camera. Or, please reboot your PC. If you seee this error again, your security settingsmay prevent virtual camera connection. Please check the settings". I have already restart my PC and re open the workcell several times. Please help me

• Hi,

See here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi,

See here:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks for your reply, but where in the video Adam answers about my alarm?

• I wanted to chime in on this as well-

I am battling through it where sometimes it works, other times it doesn't. Also- this is only when attempting to use the Vision controls for our R30iA controllers. The R30iBs are working fine in roboguide.

Advertising from our partners