Profibus CP 5614 yellow light blinking

• Hello,

I am working with CP 5614 (profibus) , the kuka vkrc1 is Slave and the B&R PLC is my master.

When I establish the communication the yellow led blinking continually and in the teach pendent of kuka it shows the communication is established.

Can someone help me out ! what is the real issue here?

Thanks in advance!

• problem is that led is blinking? well... that is a very interesting problem. LEDs do light up from time...

so if that is the only problem, you can cover the offending LED with a piece of tape...

alternatively you could look away or close the cabinet door...

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hello ,

Panic mode ( well said) .

If the yellow LED is blinking continually, That means communication is not exactly right way.

If the Yellow LED is Just ON all the time means, the communication to slave is proper.

I believe the drivers for the profibus card is not right. I have only FW_5613.bin in the kuka file system.

I think I might need to add the fw5613a2.bin as well.

This is what I meant. Not that I dont like LED blinking :thinking_face:.

• one more thing is I had a profibus old card ( two sided pcb board ) , it was not working so I changed to new CP 5614 ( single sided profibus card)

So this is overall my issue. please let me know if the drivers need to be changed ?

Thanks for advice Panic mode :upside_down_face:

• one more thing is I had a profibus old card ( two sided pcb board ) , it was not working so I changed to new CP 5614 ( single sided profibus card)

So this is overall my issue. please let me know if the drivers need to be changed ?

Thanks for advice Panic mode :upside_down_face:

Maybe you should install profibus upgrade option,because you have new version of profibus card...

Advertising from our partners