Arcof CIO address

• Hi, I have a DX100 cell and I need to find out what the address of the Arcof instruction is in the CIO so I can map it to a PLC input. Looking through the CIO manual it's not really clear what the address is. Does anyone know what this would be?

Just for further info: I have some other NX100 cells that I have implemented a successful weld length measurement program. I am using the "current flow" bit from the welder to start a timer, and ending it with "ctrl grp run" turning off, so basically timing from the time an arc is established to the time the robot stops moving then doing some calculations to get length. This works well on the NX100 platform, however on the DX100, the "ctrl grp run" bits seem to flicker and turn off mid weld even when the weld is a single linear move, which is screwing up my calculations. Seems for the DX100, these bits are programmed slightly differently in the robot, but I am not privy to the inner workings of these bits so have to find an alternative. I want to use the "Arcof" signal as this should be pretty consistent and always occurs right at the end of the weld.

Thanks,

Advertising from our partners