Denso controller

• Hi there,

I've some question about Denso Controller

*what are the characteristics of the Denso RC8 controller? (RAM, processor..)

* Is that true that this controller is like a computer with win 10 sys? if true can I install any application work on win 10 on that controller?

please I need these answers, I contacted Denso support but they didn't reply also I found nothing on the internet!!

• Place your Ad here!
  • Can you be more specific since you a posting in the KUKA subforum: Are you talking about a real Denso controller with Denso robot or are we talking about the Denso robot arms integrated into KUKA robot controllers in special software versions 7.x (KUKAs small robot solution before KUKA developed Agilus robot types)?

Fubini

• Can you be more specific since you a posting in the KUKA subforum: Are you talking about a real Denso controller with Denso robot or are we talking about the Denso robot arms integrated into KUKA robot controllers in special software versions 7.x (KUKAs small robot solution before KUKA developed Agilus robot types)?

Fubini

I talking about Denso real controller

• Denso does not list controller specs in its manuals. I think it runs a Windows Embedded operating system; so you cannot use it like a typical desktop computer, and you would not be able to install other applications on it. The controller is designed as an enclosed system whose only purpose is to control the robot. You would have to use some type of I/O to interface with peripheral equipment or applications running on other computers.

• Denso does not list controller specs in its manuals. I think it runs a Windows Embedded operating system; so you cannot use it like a typical desktop computer, and you would not be able to install other applications on it. The controller is designed as an enclosed system whose only purpose is to control the robot. You would have to use some type of I/O to interface with peripheral equipment or applications running on other computers.

Thank you sir for your reply