Kuka krc4 Profinet 3.2.4

• Hello,

I have problem with profinet between S7-1200 and KR360 KSS 8.3.38.

installed softwares are :

BoardPackage 1.4

GripperSpotTech 4.0.7

Kuka.CPC 3.0.3

Kuka.NonAdmin 2.0.0

LoadDataDetrmination 6.2.2

Profinet KRC-Nexxt 3.2.4

SafeOperation 3.2.0

UserTech 3.3.5

On Kuka KRC 4 is instaled Profinet KRC - Nexxt 3.2.4.

Which driver to choose from DTM selection on WorkVisual 4.0 .

I unable to find "Profinet KRC - Nexxt 3.2.4" in PROFINET I/O.

X11 is different, maybe is not safety, and also these ones are missing "safety gates ", "External E STOP" and etc in electrical circuit.

I tried to connect with WorkVisual 6.0 but unable to find "KUKA.NonAdmin" in d\kuka_opt\.

Thank you

I have problem with profinet between S7-1200 and KR360 KSS 8.3.38.

what is the problem?

On Kuka KRC 4 is instaled Profinet KRC - Nexxt 3.2.4.

what kind?is it -/S or M/S? first one cannot work as master. in other words in that case robot can only act as a slave node (ProfiNet device).

Which driver device description to choose from DTM selection on WorkVisual 4.0 .

When connecting to PLC, robot is practically always the slave. if you have ProfiNet version that can act as Master, and you are adding other nodes (some of which are slaves to robot), then you would need device description file for those other nodes. But your post suggests that the PLC and KRC are the only nodes so no device description file is added in WorkVisual. You would need to add to node that acts as a master which is PLC. So in your Siemens software (hardware configuration, device catalog) you need to add device description file of the KRC.

X11 is different, maybe is not safety, and also these ones are missing "safety gates ", "External E STOP" and etc in electrical circuit.

Which X11 you are talking about? post the circuit... if X11 is the external interface at the cabinet, this is always safety rated.

I tried to connect with WorkVisual 6.0 but unable to find "KUKA.NonAdmin" in d\kuka_opt\.

Not every option has KOP file.

Also not every KOP file must be integrated into WorkVisual since KOP file could contain different things....

But if KOP is found, then it does not hurt to integrate it into WorkVisual...

If WorkVisual does not use anything from KOP, presence of KOP makes no difference.

And if WorkVisual does need something from KOP, then KOP must be integrated or parts of the WoV project will not compile correctly and therefore it will contain errors.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners