Dscq2000 trigger working intermittently

• Hi all.

I have started a project with a 460 using conveyor tracking with the dsqc2000. I have experience in the past with the dsqc377 however, this is my first project with the newer option.

I have followed to conveyor tracking manual and have it setup. However, the robot only sometimes steps past the WaitWobj line.

I have checked the wiring of the sensor and confirm the led on the CTM turns on when the sensor is triggered. Also a DI (SoftSyncTrig?) Also changes state.

I did have the StartWinWidth set to 0 (now set to 20) which would have been a problem but this didn't solve my issue. I am confident it is a setting somewhere but I am at a loss.

Any advice is appreciated

• Hello TMB,

Sorry for not presenting an answer to your problem, because I am experiencing exactly the same situation. I am programming a flexpicker with the DSQC 2000 board and the trigger is intermittent. The program is stopped at the WaitWobject instruction. Is your trigger on the sensor input of the board or do you use the internal trigger? Finally, did you solve the problem? If so, can you help me?

Advertising from our partners