Just run into interesting situation with OL running KSS8.5.8.
Several TechPackages were already installed then new project was deployed that contained subset of those options (no EtherentKRL), plus one new option - SafeOp V3.4.4.
Everything went as planned except that OL would not run anymore because of message
KSS14005 - Boot failed for module: OpcUaAdapter
This was strange since I never installed OpcUA in any WoV configuration I used. Well at least i did not notice it - it may have been part of some other option...
Anyway I simply used search and found file
then changed IsActive to false, then performed cold start with reload files.
after that OL was working fine again.