Search [X], [-X], [Y], [-Y], [Z], [-Z], Simply task a lot of Obstacles

• DO[66] - Touch Sensing at Welding machine, ON activate this function

DI[73] - Arc detect from Welding machine, ON - wire is in contact with part

3 line of Code, 4 THSR errors

After line 8,

Error THSR-025 Nested Search Start

R.: Add a search_end instruction in appropriate place or delete extra search start.

???

Reset

At line 10,

Error THSR-006 Search Without Search Start

R.: Add Search start instruction.

Reset

I execute again program from line 7

Line 10,

Error THSR-022 Part is not mastered

R.: Mastering the part first.

Only place where you can find Mastering the part first is list of errors!?

Mastering the Part? Where we can find something about it?

If I slightly move part by -X I get Arc detect DI[73] ON

When robot reach position P[3]

error appear THSR-023 No Search Start

R.: Add Search Start before Search.

Very often in manuals missing precondition for Tasks, maybe they are somewhere taxably noted,

but we need manual where all steps is described in real World.

Any Idea?

Thanks!

• The first time you run a program with touch sensing you will need to master the part by turning on the master flag in the touch sense schedule you are trying to use. It should automatically turn off after you execute the program the first time.

• The first time you run a program with touch sensing you will need to master the part by turning on the master flag in the touch sense schedule you are trying to use. It should automatically turn off after you execute the program the first time.

Thanks GallusRoboticus :thumbs_up::beerchug:

In DATA Touch Sched for Master flag must be ON then program will work.

What doesn't work

Search Start [1] PR[1]

doesn't write to Position Register PR[1], only Contact record PR from DATA Touch Sched

is updated with contact position, in my case PR[32].

Why is Position Record from Search Start command ignored?

• Master Flag

Default=OFF

This item enables the search routine to be used as a mastering routine for those touch

sensing programs that generate positional offset information. If set to ON, when the

search routine is executed, the touched positions are recorded on TP program internally

as the reference positions to be used by future searches. This flag must be set to OFF

after the master search is completed in order to generate the information of position offset

on the objects to be searched. When the search is performed with Master Flag ON, the

information of position offset in the position register is set to all zero values.

The Master Flag condition has no effect on simple search pattern.

If set to ON, when the search routine is executed, the touched positions are recorded on TP program internally as the reference positions to be used by future searches.

Will be recorded to Position Record PR defined in DATA Touch Sched.

This flag must be set to OFF after the master search is completed in order to generate the information of position offset on the objects to be searched.

How from TP set this flag OFF?

Does Search End do this, setting Master Flag OFF?

Where is placed (generated) offset position? In PR register (defined in DATA Touch Sched) will be placed information of touched position in absolute coordinate.

When the search is performed with Master Flag ON, the

information of position offset in the position register is set to all zero values.

The Master Flag condition has no effect on simple search pattern.

Search Start [1] PR[1]  Will reset X, Y, Z, W, P, and R values to 0,000.

Edited 4 times, last by fmiroslav ().

• How from TP set this flag OFF?

Does Search End do this, setting Master Flag OFF?

Where is placed (generated) offset position?

Yes, I believe Search End will turn off the Master flag automatically. You can also turn it off manually in the Touch Schedule in the same way that you turned it on.

When you run a search with the Master flag off, it will store the offset in the PR you specify in the Search Start command, which in your case would be PR[1].

• Yes, I believe Search End will turn off the Master flag automatically. You can also turn it off manually in the Touch Schedule in the same way that you turned it on.

When you run a search with the Master flag off, it will store the offset in the PR you specify in the Search Start command, which in your case would be PR[1].

DATA / Touch Schedule

Master Flag must be manually turned ON and OFF

• After RFM and FRFM Method, try, change, try, change, try... , and finally solving,

Here is a full code, it is different from code in F Manuals, have extra lines :smiling_face: and extra reactions :winking_face_with_tongue:.

At first You need to Mastering Part, for that You turn ON Master Flag for selected

Touch Schedule (in my case #4), at screenshot you can see parameters.

When You Mastering Part, remove Remark from line 14 and 23, when run program back Remark.

At line 15 and 24 get Error THSR-025 Nested search start, step up for one line (to line 14 and 23)

press RESET to remove error message, press SHIFT + FWD keep SHIFT pressed.

Program will be executed search and retract.

At line 29 Error THSR-013 Illegal number of search, Just ignore because You CAN, RESET.

Look up for PR[10] values, You will see something like

X -.153 mm W .000 deg

Y .514 mm P -.000 deg

Z .000 mm R -0.038 deg

Then teach positions.

When You finished Mastering Part, in DATA Touch Schedule for Master Flag set OFF.

RUN code, move part or turn around Z (R value) and RUN code again, look up for PR[10] values again

You will see something like

when you move

X 10.555 mm W .000 deg

Y 2.650 mm P .000 deg

Z .000 mm R 0.005 deg

move and rotate

X 8.234 mm W .000 deg

Y 1.876 mm P .000 deg

Z .000 mm R 5.354 deg

• Program in action, Mastered position, offset and rotated position, program

will execute movement by corner of cube in both case, second time movement is

offset in X and Y axis and rotated by Z axis.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello

I am trying to use your program to create mine, but I don't understund why you need to do this for mastering

Code
    2:  !Unremark when mastering ;
    23:  //Search Start [4] PR[10] ;

When I unmark these lines, I got this error message:

THSR-025 Nested search start

Could you/someone help please?

Thank you

• Hi MoEL,

try to Mastering Part with Remarked line

Code
    13:  !Unremark when mastering ;

14:  //Search Start [4] PR[10] ;
    Code
    22:  !Unremark when mastering ;

23:  //Search Start [4] PR[10] ;

if You fail at that, then please follow this steps

When You Mastering Part, remove Remark from line 14 and 23, when run program back Remark.

At line 15 and 24 get Error THSR-025 Nested search start, step up for one line (to line 14 and 23)

press RESET to remove error message, press SHIFT + FWD keep SHIFT pressed.

Program will be executed search and retract.

At line 29 Error THSR-013 Illegal number of search, Just ignore because You CAN, RES

Why is it so, that is question for Fanuc. I try school examples from manual.... maybe is some problem in configuration of robot? I would like if You succeed with // Marked lines.

Advertising from our partners