Kuka krc1

• SkyeFire

Approved the thread.
  • Here are some pictures if you need anything else tell me

Or you could READ FIRST. It's at the top of the forum for a reason.

Here's a hint: instead of posting a bunch of fuzzy photos of the pendant, actually write a list of the error messages (with the actual error codes).

2nd hint: ignore all the compile errors to start with. Hit ACK ALL, and see what errors remain afterward. Those are the ones you need to focus on first.

• Or you could READ FIRST. It's at the top of the forum for a reason.

Here's a hint: instead of posting a bunch of fuzzy photos of the pendant, actually write a list of the error messages (with the actual error codes).

2nd hint: ignore all the compile errors to start with. Hit ACK ALL, and see what errors remain afterward. Those are the ones you need to focus on first.

Okay will do so thanks

• Here are the errors left

1- configuration error I/O driver INTERBUS

2- more than one calibration file available.

3- set robot number program robot name.

4- motor temperature E1

• please read pinned topic READ FIRST

if you want help you need to provide details. one of the first things is the KSS version.

you can comment out fieldbus drivers that is no longer used, simply edit IOSYS.INI and place semicolon in front of the line with driver (in this case interbus).

make sure to remove calibration files for other robots. there should be only one and match serial number of the robot arm.

make sure that robot is connected to controller (and using correct cables). without this robot will not be detected.

connect motor to E1 or remove E1 from robot configuration.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks for your reply sorry am bit noob to this where I can find the kss version and how to edit the IOSYS.INI

• Thanks for your reply sorry am bit noob to this where I can find the kss version and how to edit the IOSYS.INI

if you read pinned topic READ FIRST you will find out...

you can also try searching for IOSYS.INI, this has been discussed many times.

making hdd image is a good idea. but this is much bigger than the archive.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• if you read pinned topic READ FIRST you will find out...

you can also try searching for IOSYS.INI, this has been discussed many times.

making hdd image is a good idea. but this is much bigger than the archive.

Okay I will do so thanks and sorry for the hassle

Advertising from our partners