WorkVisual has encountered an internal error and must shut down

• Hello everyone,

I try to programming our KRC4 Kuka Robot. When I write something(example PTP,LIN etc.) in nameKey.src, the software show me this messagebox. Can anyone help me about this error ? What is my wrong ?

Thank you.

• there are some hundred different WoV versions. there are different operating systems, there are possible problems with installing of WoV. etc.

so you should try reading crash report. one is generated after each crash...

either way, solution is to just reinstall it and pay attention to installation process ( and check install log). if needed try different version. if you have more than one version installed, older one must be installed first.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Hi,

Thank you for repyling.

I have only one version WorkVisual. This is WorkVisual 6.0 and I am sure that I have installed one version, I did not try any version. I uninstalled WorkVisual and reinstall again, this process ended without problem but same problem continue ..

• RESOLVED ...

The problem was about language settings of my pc. When I changed to my PC and WokVisual language to USA, the problem was solved correctly

Advertising from our partners