VKRC2 Mp5 + KR150/2

• Hello.

I'm going to make marriage old VKRC2 mp5 cabinet with KR150/2 with KL1500.

Now I'm going to switch system from vss to normal kss. When I've restored backup based on vss ,5.4.x everything works fine. I've change system for kss 5.x loading of system stoped on memloc problem for VXWorks. See pic attached.

I have question but I'm not sure about hardware differences between vss vs. kss ?

Is it true dse 3.02 will not run on kss ?

What can I expect ?

Marek

• Hello SkyeFire.

Thank You for reply.

This cabinet is working fine on VSS 5.4.x but when I've installed KSS 5.2.12 system is stuck on problem shown in previous topic. I'm looking for older kss in installation version or someone can explain me is my card is dedicated for vss only or is used by normal Kss.

Marek

• You're looking for an installer for a KSS version older than 5.2?

If 5.2 won't work, why do you think an older version might?

I'm no expert on VSS systems, but as far as I'm aware, KUKA never made a VW-specific version of the DSE. I would be inclined to believe that any (V)KSS/DSE conflict is based on revision level, not brand.

It's entirely possible that 5.2 predates the DSE 3.02, and thus lacks the correct drivers for it.

• Hello.

I'm now using kss 5.4.11 and this soft correctly works with dse card 3.02 ( thank You Javaman :).

Now I'm dealing with motor problem.

I have motor 69-225-463 and servo controller Ksd 1-64.

When I'm tuning 7 axis in axisconf.

I have few options to set in Ksd group but I can not resolve which Ksd to choose from list.

Now by manual tuning motor we works almost stable but under payload start to jerk. Need correct parameters for servo but can not get which are correct.

Marek

• The rj12 & rj45 plugs for interbus cable that goes from 6th to 7th servo drive

must be shielded and the cable must shielded otherwise does not work.

I suggest to try as starting point the pid parameters of 1st axis that has the same motor.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jerks on axis 7 looking for parameters for this motor

• you need to replace your cameraman, he is moving way too much. should use stationary camera zoomed in on a detail such as edge of the carriage as it changes direction. found the motor parameters, it is expecting expecting smaller KSD:

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• panic mode.

Thank You for reply.

Yes thank You for motor parameters. Morning I will input proper ones. Second when we change kv parameter in machine.dat for this motor noisy and little jerks are lower. I have to add I can not find out proper ksd1-64 in drop down menu for axiskonf. Parameter kv is not straight connected with motor but I think Ksd. So maybe problems with unstable and noisy working of motor becomes from not proper Ksd parameters not motor. Maybe it has been taken wrong Ksd version. I have to add that motor is krc1 version (?) and doesn't exist in KRC2 kss. I don't know. In drop down menu I have motor with _B as suffix for 69-225-463.

Yes cameraman has shaking hand but morning will prepare better movie with better sound to check :smiling_face:

• 2 very important things are the motor winding poles and motor resolver poles

if these 2 are improper configured does not work.

Also if motor phases or resolver is not wired correct then does not work.

After that must have correct PID parameters.

That is in general for all servomotor systems not only for kuka

• all is fine beside of pid parameters

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by markopo ().

Advertising from our partners