|CM 1242 slave
|Beckhoff El6731 master
|tia portal v16
i have been trying to configure the profibus comunication between the robot and the PLC for days...
my knoledge is basic, by the moment i´m forming (reading the kuka manuals, watching videotutorials,...).
i have made the next configurations.
-install the GSD of the CM 1242 Slave on workvisual.
-add to ethercat coupler the EL 6731 master.
-To the EL 6731 master add the GSD of the CM 1242 slave.
-configure the first slot of the slave as "output byte".
- mapping the robto output with slave output.
- make sure the slave adress
-add to the project the 1200 PLC and CM 1242-5 slave.
- insert a virtual master (if this master doesn´t exist i cant upload the proyect to the slave PLC).
- set the profibus adress to cm 1242-5 (same address as in the workvisual).
- create the transfer area.
i think that with this configurations should work at least the comunication... but no.
the robot show me a error of comunication, in the PLC switch on the led of STOP and ERROR, and in the CM 1242-5 the led DIAG is switch off and the led RUN/STOP is in ambar.
The diagnosis of PLC show me.
Does anyone know if I'm doing it right?