Teachpendant e-stop to external system, DX100

• Hello. Is it possible to connect E-stop signal from TP to an external system/controlling device? All im looking for is 24V signal from Estop.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

• Hi,

You can use internal signal for PROGRAMMING PENDANT EMERGENCY STOP signal, the signal for it is #80026. status of #80026 when the EMG key is not pressed is 1 and when the EMG press, this signal be 0.

you connect this signal to External signal of robot and connect robot external signal to your device.

for example:

STR #80026

OUT #30030

in this example the EMG signals is connected to #30030, when is not press, the #30030 is ON, when EMG press, the #30030 be OFF.

You can connect #30030 signal (that is external signal) to your devices.

• You must go to IN/OUT menu and select ladder editor but if you don't have its knowledge please don't modify, also for more knowledge see Concurrent I/O manual. It explain about ladder edit.

• I’ve looked into the Concurrent I/O manual and tried to insert instruction but it won’t let me do anythig in ladder program. I am in management mode and user ladder...

• What do you mean it won't let me do anything?

Are you in Teach?

You said you are in Management and in the user ladder.

When you press the SELECT key what happens? The Instruction list should show up.

Can you put the instructions in?

Did you compile it?

Did you verify that the address you were using as an output is not being used anywhere else?

Do you get an error when doing any of this? If so, what error number and text?

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

• Are you sure you are in USER ladder?

Go to DISPLAY menu in ladder, there are two item, SYSTEM LADDER and USER LADDER,

Select USER LADDER.

It is better to go END line for insert new instruction, go to EDIT menu and press END LINE, it go to END , press SELECT key on the pendant a list of instructions appear.

Now you can select each instruction that you need.

• Looks like you are doing everything correctly. Someone, then, has probably turned a parameter on to prevent editing of the ladder.

I know a thing or two, because I’ve seen a thing or two. Don't even ask about a third thing. I won't know it.

Advertising from our partners