KUKA KRC1 NOT MOVING AXIS A4, A5 and A6

• Hello guys!

I’m testing a KUKA KRC1 cabinet with a KR 200-4 robot but the AXIS A4, A5 and A6 do not move. A1, A2 and A3 are fine. When I try to move the last 3 axis, the following message appears: Ackn: Motor blocked A4... Drives contractor off. Is it a failure from the PM6? What should I look on the PM6 to see if it is defective?

Thank you!

• please post screenshot of the messages. list of messages, message details (like msg number), order of messages matters, etc.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• you should follow advice...

it was already suggested to read READ FIRST...

and reason it was suggested is not just to make you read something but to follow it..

it explains how the screenshot should look like. it should be full screen, not part of it. it should be processed (scaled, rotated etc.) by YOU....

it also tells to read all messages and observe timestamps as order matters and many messages are result of others, hence you need to find the root, where it all started...

judging by the scrollbar in the lower right corner, there are more (earlier) messages that you did not share...

and yes, i see that robot has unmastered axes... that is always a red flag. but it is not PM6... if that was the problem, you would not be able to move any axis.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

Advertising from our partners