Background Program on YRC1000

• Hi,

I've set up my YRC1000 with parameter S1C1G334 set to 1, which enables the function for outputting the axis speed to registers. I would like to have a background program which turns an output signal ON when a register (for example, M010) equals a certain value. What's the best way to write a program that is constantly running in the background while my controller is on?

For this example I have the parameter S1C1G1270 set to 10.

Thanks.

• Thanks for your response. I'm not quite sure how to properly set up a concurrent job, do you think you could go into a little bit more detail on how to do it?

Thanks so much.

• Thank you that would be awesome. I know it's completely different, but my issue would also be solved if I could just find a parameter on the DX200/YRC1000 which sends an output signal when the speed override function is ON.

Not sure if that's an easier question or not.

Thanks.

• Thanks yeah I saw that too, but I'm using the S2C701 parameter, which allows you to govern speed without a safety input. Whenever it is on, there is a message that pops up saying "over-riding speed" (see picture), but I have been unable to find an output that correlates with that message.

Ljuba, I'm pretty sure that the output you sent only correlates to the "Speed Limit" safety function, which I'm not using in this case.

• Tje only thing that you should do to make it more reliable os set to compare the values once one output is on.

And afterward combine that output and carry flag or zero flag depending which one you want to use, to set on an input.

Advertising from our partners