Fanuc system

• Hello, I have a problem asking for help. The company I work for I bought an old robot with a Japanese menu. But it was changed to English. But the problem is that the fanuc system is not the correct model, causing the robot to malfunction. Can someone help me?

• maxji

Welcome to the robot forum

Until you do not register the robot with Fanuc you are not getting any help from them.

Does not matter what we tell/help you, Looks like you have to get a new core software and that's only from Fanuc

Retired but still helping

• maxji

Welcome to the robot forum

Until you do not register the robot with Fanuc you are not getting any help from them.

Does not matter what we tell/help you, Looks like you have to get a new core software and that's only from Fanuc

Any advice for me? And operations from Fanuc What are the costs?

• I believe that whoever changed the language probably used an IMG with English Dictionary option from a different robot model and then loaded that to your robot.
    You will need to get a new software from FANUC to sort it out.

If you have an AOA backup from the robot prior to the changing of the language and an AOA from the current system you can compare the orderfil.dat-files and probably see that there are differences

• I believe that whoever changed the language probably used an IMG with English Dictionary option from a different robot model and then loaded that to your robot.
    You will need to get a new software from FANUC to sort it out.

If you have an AOA backup from the robot prior to the changing of the language and an AOA from the current system you can compare the orderfil.dat-files and probably see that there are differences

thank you. But how can I compare the data?

Edited once, last by maxji ().

• At least there should be a type label on robot and cabinet.

Then you can look for the actual configuration on teach pendant.

Post those informations here.

I don't know any insights as to where I can edit my information.

Advertising from our partners