Unable to Disable Speed Override Function with Input Signals

• Hi,

I'm working on a YRC1000 controller, and have set the S2C701 parameter to 1 to allow me override speed using input signals. I configured the S4C287 parameter to the correct input group and set the S4C2888 parameter to 50, and was able to successfully override the speed from 100% down to 50% when the signal went high (at the bottom of the playback screen, I have the message saying "Speed Adjustment" and "Ratio: 50%").

When I turn off the signal, the message at the bottom of the screen disappears, but the robot speed doesn't revert back to 100%, instead staying at 50% until I switch it back to Teach Mode.

How do I make sure the robot returns to its original speed once the signal is turned off without having to switch it to Teach Mode?

• Hi

I test your example and it work correct, when signal turn ON, the speed change according to value set at S4C288 and when the signal turn OFF, the speed come back to normal speed.

my setting for test was:

S2C701 = 1

S4C287 = 1 // show signal number 1 in group 1 (signal 1 at IG#1)

S4C288 = 50 // speed after turn ON the signal

in my job, the MOVJ have speed VJ= 10.

after start job, robot move with speed 10 % and after turn ON signal , robot move with speed of 50% more than define speed in the job. after turn OFF signal, robot move with speed 10%.

I don't see your problem in my test.

maybe you define more than 1 signal and other signals are ON.

• Thanks for your response. I have the same settings as you and I haven't defined any other signals, but I'll keep checking to make sure I don't have any other parameters turned on which could be preventing the robot from speeding back up.

Advertising from our partners