Example Robot Program

• Hello, I need some information about writing a robot program.

My System;

IRB 2600 Robot

IRC 5 Controller

You may think I want to prepare an aluminum welding project.

The steps are as follows.

On the front surface, 4 areas will be welded.

Since these sources are in 4 different regions, should I create 4 routine files?

And since 4 different zones will go as Job 1-2-3-4 respectively, how should I direct the Robot to the 2nd zone after the 1st Zone is over?

After the front surface is completed!

The fixture will turn

It will weld a point on the back surface (Job 5), then to weld the 6th Zone respectively.

Robot will send a clamp open signal

The clamp will open

The robot will verify that the clamp has opened and then

The last point (Job 6) will be weld.

Then the clamp will close and the fixture will turn again.

• First of all, come easy.

Let's answer your questions.

Since these sources are in 4 different regions, should I create 4 routine files?

- If the part has more than one version, a separate routine should be created.

The fixture will turn

- What is the fixture spinning with? Servo? External Axis? Pneumatic? Asynchronous? Index Table?

And since 4 different zones will go as Job 1-2-3-4 respectively, how should I direct the Robot to the 2nd zone after the 1st Zone is over?

- First of all, make sure that the robot has a world zone option. If there is no world zone, make sure that the robot comes home with a mechanical switch and presses the switch. (For the risk of collision) The turntable rotates due to an incorrect command, the robot hits the robot while it is on the fixture.

Robot will send a clamp open signal, The robot will verify that the clamp has opened and then

- You must add an I / O board according to the communication type of your robot / you must connect the clamp signals to the existing signal card. You must introduce the signals you have connected in the Configuration Signal section. (Etc; EIO)

After introducing the clamp's open and close signal, put WaitUntil command on the program commands and wait for the signal to arrive.

Then the clamp will close and the fixture will turn again.

- After the robot finishes the job again, it says home idiom. It is based on mechanical switches. With the signal received from the switch, the robot is accepted in the safe zone. Clamp close signal is given, clamp closed information is received. The fixture is rotated.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

• Thank you for your support.

Fixture is rotating by Servo motor.

I have no information about World Zone.

Can you share information such as what is the World Zone, how to set it up?

• Thank you for your support.

Fixture is rotating by Servo motor.

I have no information about World Zone.

Can you share information such as what is the World Zone, how to set it up?

The world zone option is integrated when the system is installed. If your robot does not have a world zone option, you cannot use this definition. When you add this definition, the robot will not recognize this line, it will give an error.

Think before you talk, Read it before you think about it.

Fran Lebowitz.

Advertising from our partners