DTM Catalog Error - New KRC4 KSS v8.6.6

• I just received a new KRC4 NA with KR22 R1610-2 and trying to set it up for first time out of the box.

KSS Version is 8.6.6

Using Wov 6.0.5 Build0492 (Latest @ of 4/2/21)

Changed the IP Address KLI

Was able to Search for the Project in WoV and Activate it.

Errors:

12:16:43 PM Error in DTM KUKA Controller Bus (KCB): Project file not supported (version: 30, expected: 20).

12:16:45 PM Error in DTM KUKA System Bus (SYS-X48): Project file not supported (version: 30, expected: 20).

12:16:45 PM Error in DTM KUKA Extension Bus (SYS-X44): Project file not supported (version: 30, expected: 20).

1:05:47 PM MKS_2: Failed to build file "Config:\User\Common\ECat_SYS_X44.xml".

I am thinking that I need newer DTM Catalog files for these? If so where do I get them.

I Went into DTM Management without a project open and found all the DTM's but they were already all on the right side, nothing to add new.

Thanks,

• yes, WoV6.0.5 is rather old, i am still on 6.0.12 which i used for quite a while but i am not in a hurry to upgrade since highest KSS i am dealing with is KSS8.5.8.

the KUKA DTMs are in WoV catlogs (AFC files) and you get newer ones by installing newer WoV version.

1) read pinned topic: READ FIRST...

2) if you have an issue with robot, post question in the correct forum section... do NOT contact me directly

3) read 1 and 2

• Thanks guys!

As soon as I downloaded 6.0.15 Everything was Ok and no errors.

Problem with the Download Page on KUKA Website is that if you click on the 1st Link it gives you the downloads for V3, V4, V5, V6, and the one for V6 is 6.0.5, I thought this would be the latest version.

If you continue to scroll down in the page there is a Version 6 Download and that one is 6.0.15.

If we follow the numbers I would think that v6.0.5 is later than v6.0.15, anyways, it works now.

Thanks,

Advertising from our partners