Data Transmission Manual for NX 100

• Hi Everyone...
    Can somebody help me by providing Data Transmission manual. It's an NX 100 controller. I have 1 serial port and 1 ethernet port, i can use either.

Thanks..

• If anyone have data transmissiobn function manual for NX100 controller please send. I am trying to connect insight vision camera with the controller through either ethernet or serial port. I have got error 4105" Wrong execution of save instruction [90]

Urgently we require the information. pls help.

• Thanks. I will check this and reply.

I am trying to connect a vision system with the motoman HP3 robot with NX 100 controller. I am not using any software recommended by motoman to do this

I am using a Insight 5000 series camera. I am trying to connect the robot & camera through RS232/ethernet. Has anyone tried out this. If so, please share the necessary details.

Also If anyone has manual for communicating vision system with robot controller

Rgds, Alagesan S

• Here is the link to some manuals I have posted earlier.

->Vision Manuals<-

At the moment i am working with a camera that is linked to the computer and then the pc is communicating by ethernet with the robot.

You should take you're time and search the forum i believe a lot questions are all ready answered.

Here is also a link to the vision/robotic part of the forum

->Robot/vision forum<-

greetings
    Dragonfly

• hello Dragonfly

could you help me with Ethernet communication between PC and DX100?
    my email :leafstar1989@163.com
    best regards

• I am trying to communicate with DX100 via LAN as mentioned in the High Speed Ethernet Server Function Manual.

I am trying to get the position data with the Robot Position Data Reading Command as per the Manual. The data sent is as follows (This in decimal form): [89, 69, 82, 67, 32, 0, 0, 0, 51, 49, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 57, 57, 57, 57, 57, 57, 57, 57, 117, 0, 101, 0, 6, 14, 0, 0]

This is as per the packet format mentioned in the manual. The above data when converted to ASCII & hexadecimal reads as Y,E,R,C,0x20,0,0,0,'3','1',0,0,0,0,0,0,'9','9','9','9','9','9','9','9',0x75,0,101,0,6,0x0E,0,0.

I am getting a error in the reply which is Format Error (Access level error) as per the Manual. I am unable to find the error in the format. Please help.

Advertising from our partners