i can't open any cell in roboguide

• Well it does seem local to your PC then, short of starting to dig into registry, graphics settings etc, I think you'd get to a point receiving messages of:...try this, try this and try this and becoming frustrated.

Get hold of a newer revision and go from there.

Just out of curiosity, have you installed/used this previously on the PC or is it a virtual machine, I noticed it is a trial version?

i have installed it earlier and had the same problem so i deleted the program reinstalled it and then it gave a lot of error messages so i did a reset on my pc and then i installed it once more .The school only gave us a trial version they didn't give a license.

• This maybe the factor that you have used the trial version previously on the PC etc.

I'm only speculating though as personally I have only installed a trial license once, then I got a licensed version.

So I wouldn't know what happens if using a trial version, uninstalling/wiping/restoring, the effects it could have, but like I said, could be a factor in this.

The only option would be a complete reinstall of the OS when you get the new version.

I'd be eager to see if someone see's your thread over the weekend who may have some alternative advice.

• I'm wondering what is a "reset on my pc"?

RoboGuide has a very good/finiky license manager. Even swapping out hardware like a video card or adding an extra hard drive will deactivate your license.

A full windows reinstall is the only way to get a clean install of RoboGuide to work with a trial license.

• I'm wondering what is a "reset on my pc"?

RoboGuide has a very good/finiky license manager. Even swapping out hardware like a video card or adding an extra hard drive will deactivate your license.

A full windows reinstall is the only way to get a clean install of RoboGuide to work with a trial license.

i did a full reinstall of windows

Advertising from our partners