Hi all. I can't solve a problem with "PMS18 Battery defective - load test failed" message. What I tried to do:
1. I replaced batteries with new ones. No effect even after a few months. Tried to use different producers.No effect. $ACCU_STATE gives #CHARGE_TEST_NOK
2. I tried to charge new batteries with external charger before using in KRC4 cabinet. No effect.
3. I connected two multimeters to monitor the voltage and current at the moment when I urgently disconnected the power from the cabinet. The first few seconds, the voltage changed from 26.8 V to 24.4 V, and then did not decrease until the cabinet was completely turned off (50 seconds). At "PMService.config" tag <AccuDefectLimit> is 23V. Current all time is around 4A.
4. Log file of test "PMServiceAccuTest.csv" consist only one string or don't has it.
5. I connected set of new batteries (tried to grow up a capacity for experiment) and after that test went ok. After that I changed batteries 12V5Ah to 12V7.2Ah and it has no effect. Test failed.
Please help me someone. I don't have any ideas anymore.